While skimming thru a no. of posts that have been written by u....it felt more like reading random chapters from the book of life....i felt transported to a different world altogether.
Nice blog...
These waves shall keep drifting by ur shore every once in a while...u got urself a regular reader....
Nomadic Waves: Thanks for your comments... actually when I had started this blog i had named it : ANOTHER PILL CALLED LIFE as I have another blog on MSN SPACES called : A PILL CALLED LIFE>..
so you're closer to the mark than you would think...hee.hee...
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
While skimming thru a no. of posts that have been written by u....it felt more like reading random chapters from the book of life....i felt transported to a different world altogether.
ReplyDeleteNice blog...
These waves shall keep drifting by ur shore every once in a while...u got urself a regular reader....
Nomadic Waves: Thanks for your comments... actually when I had started this blog i had named it : ANOTHER PILL CALLED LIFE as I have another blog on MSN SPACES called : A PILL CALLED LIFE>..
ReplyDeleteso you're closer to the mark than you would think...hee.hee...
I look forward to your return.
cheers
z
Very interesting. :) HOPE is one of my favorite words. It's nice to see it written this way.
ReplyDelete