Jan 22, 2006

Tagged

So have been tagged by Fingers *yet again* so I will try and do justice to this post.

8 things about what my Ideal Partner should be like.


Should be female belonging to the gens humana

  1. Should be a fellow insommniac. And able to make do with whatever little sleep which we get.
  2. Should Float like a feather and sting like a beeImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
  3. Should have a wicked outlook to Life, Universe & Everything Ever After...
  4. Should me able to live with me & my eccentricites.
  5. Should shower every day & greet me when I come home long and tierd wearing these Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  6. Should be compassionate to my dogs and other animals and kids. Should be well read, verbose and possessed of a quick wit.....
  7. Should be a merry old soul & believe in Non -Violence which means even the thought of doing this should revolt her.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  8. And yes before I forget.... should have a Cherubic Face.... and not be a drama queen which means no scenes like this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Z. I shall grade you 8/8 for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...well...
    so who does fit in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you talking bout me.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's asking for a bit much .don't u think? Have you ever thought of what she might want of you?

    ReplyDelete