Jan 21, 2006

Words...

The words don't always come easily or quickly.

This dawn they are proving difficult.



The words fly away like the hundreds of blackbirds in the trees that were shaped like tall severe wine glasses, branches draped above the first home next to the slough. I didn't notice the birds until they flew away, such were their voices and such are words.

Small, chattering, and when they fly there is a great rush of tiny black wings and then deafening silence

I am listening...



Last night was an oddity, something from somewhere else, unfathomable. Faces looked hidden and dark with secrets or worries, privacy was violated, the waning moon troubled the world with long shadows.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 PM

    I find words flow when coming from my fingers - it's through my lips that they find their path difficult.

    The picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow u really got inspired

    Loved these words

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and then there was dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have words ever been easy?
    have they ever proved anything?....solved a problem....mended a battered soul?...joined the dusk and the dawn?....silence has...always

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...a great rush of tiny black wings and then deafening silence

    I am listening...

    Brillinat stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again,

    I meant 'brilliant'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neetika: Thanks..

    Christa: Yes I seem to suffer from the similiar handicap sometimes..

    Nasra, Sophia, Aakash: Thanks.

    Rijula: SOmetimes silence works but words are more helpful most of the times.

    Nessa: Appreciate it.
    Cheers
    z

    ReplyDelete