Night Watch
At midnight I lay on my back in the clover on the slightly bedewed grass and looked at the indigo sky with wispy high clouds and the stars and planets and wondered:
Why do people stop doing the things they loved to do as kids?
Why do we stop looking at the full spectrum of our conscious perceptions, the infinitesimal and the infinite.?
I hope I'm never too old to watch bugs, or ants marching or a spider busy weaving its web….
or lie with the spinning earth beneath my back while watching the heavens where they put on a celestial show just for me to behold and gasp in wonder at the beauty of it all.



Sorry bt u hv been tagged by me !!
ReplyDeleteAll d bst !!
I am inspired...to do just that.
ReplyDeletehey,thanx dude 4 dropping by......
ReplyDeletegone through ur "tagged" one post...hmmmm....really nice....
expecting different.....
and ur this post really a good thought given...but den life has different stages n each phase has its own significance n own charm ,so live ur life n enjoy !!
all d bst !!
keep writing n keep smiling :-)
The simple moments are so often the most beautiful. These are the moments to live for and enjoy, you are completely right.
ReplyDeletestill "hope i die before i get old".
ReplyDeletegreat great post. the sentiment of which i totally agree with.
'Why do people stop doing the things they loved to do as kids?'
ReplyDeleteI still love hide and seek...