We Hates Them Forever
I have been tagged...yes once again by Illusion, Risha Rao & Mz. D Iyer
I HATE, I DETEST & I LOATHE
A very wise man named Ogden Nash once said:
Any kiddie in school can love like a fool, But Hating, my boy, is an Art.
This is my way of perfecting that art!!.
- I hate it when: I have to be nice to people I don’t like for the sake of others (I hate being a hypocrite.)
- I hate it when: I am in a sea of humanity. I prefer seclusion anyday....
- I hate it when: Someone wakes me up from my precious sleep (I treasure my sleep, the few times I am actually asleep are rare enough, so buzz off and leave me the hell alone, you approach me at your peril)
- I hate it when: just when you think you are dreaming, reality does a check and catches you out. Dammmn...Reality is a heartless Bitch...
- I hate it when: Rain threatens, but never falls. (the ultimate KLPD)
- I hate it when: I have to say goodbye to a near one. (I've never been good at goodbyes)
- I hate it when: life is normal. I need excitement
- I hate it when: I get all sentimental.
- I hate it when: People patronize me. (Sanctimonoius farts)
- I hate it when: I see plastic bags everywhere.
- I hate it when: I am optimistic.
- I hate it when: I am sober
- I hate it when: People say that they like Britney Spears or her look alike brigade...
- I hate it when: Two is a crowd. (believe me it has happened)
- I hate it when: I am asked to dance in public. I can’t dance for nuts
- I hate it when: All I have as a momento of a person are memories of a stranger!!
- I hate it when: I see parents wanting to relive their childhood dreams through their children.
- I hate it when: I see small children wrecking havoc , I really have to restrain myself from giving them one tight slap
Now for some other pet hates...
- I hate it when: I find myself in a roomful of relatives I don’t know from Adam and for that matter have no intention of knowing ever & all they can say to me is...So you've grown sooo big... what else was I supposed to do you clutz... Shrink...
- I hate it when: My mother starts to recount an episode of my doings when I wasn’t old enough to remember or know better, in front of her friends.. I mean come on..stop embarassing your grown up son mom will ya...
- I hate it when: You are asked to say cheese before a person will use his finger to press a button on a camera. (What does it matter if I don’t say cheese, and why cheese for that, wouldn’t butter be good enough)
- I hate it when: People talk about you as they see you approach and when you stare at them, they think they are fooling you by pretending to look up in the sky hoping to catch a glimpse of stars in the daylight. (Come on you wankers. I will fulfil your dreams and make you see not stars but galaxies if you want it so badly.)
- I hate it when: People do silly things when they are drunk. (If you can’t handle it, don’t drink....)
- I hate it when: People ask me for my height and weight, my stock reply is that I am taller, bigger and better then they ever dreamed to be or ever will be.
- I hate it when: People born and bought up in India tell me how good life is in America. (The fact that they are not the first citizens there, They live in a police state, are so entangled in mortgages, student loans , & that they crave everything Indian seems to pass them by)
- I hate it when: I can’t afford to buy the book I wanted to buy and I can’t find it anywhere, while when I didn’t want to buy it, it infested every book - shops window display.
I hate it when: I see children begging. I usually feed them but it is so sad to see children without the smile every child is born with...
I hate it when: Girls wearing Micro Mini’s complain about being eve-teased. (first of all baby, you haven’t the legs to carry it off, second if you think you do and flaunt it, expect to be commented upon by roadside Romeos and don't you dare come crying to me..)
- I hate it when: People comment on what particular shot a batsmen should have played on a delivery he missed, (well if you are so gifted why are you sitting here commenting on it when you should be out there, you piece of good for nothing - know- it- all shite)
- I hate it when: People in big cars drive like they were enjoying weekend saunter in the park, if they so liked the bullock cart speed they should have stayed with that instead.
- I hate it when: People speak with an Accent, (did you just get back from dropping your aunt to the airport and picked up an accent on the drive home. You imposter.)
- I hate it when: I see people who wear their Identity Cards or Security cards when they are not in their offices, whats up with that shite. (Fine you work as a drone in some MNC office where they hire you just because they don’t have to pay you as much. It’s nothing to flaunt about out in the open. And no I prefer not to know your name)
I hate it when: I am broke and have to ask a friend for some money, and they lord it over you. Just you wait, when you come asking me to repay that trifle loan.
- I hate it when: I am asked out for a movie (with my family) and I find out it’s a Bollywood rip off of a Hollywood movie, which has songs which again are rip offs of songs sung in English. I mean where did originality go...back to living in a cave or what... makes me believe that we are descended from apes... Imitating A- holes... and Hey all you Bhapi Lahri & ANu Malik wannabe's find some dirty water and drown yourself in shame..
- I hate it when: I see some jerk with blaring speakers driving slowly around my block, just because I happen to live across the street of a “hottie”. (I will ignore the fact that I too lust for her, but I keep my lust well concealed and in my pants.)
I hate it when: I am on such a rant. So I will end it ... albeit hatefully but end it right here I shall......
I also hate to tag other people but this time I shall indeed tag some...yeah you can hate me for doing this but...




I like Britney Spears.
ReplyDelete*cherubic smile*
And I work in a place full of plastic bags.
wow. looking at your list, i'd forgotten so many things that I hate.
ReplyDeletei don't hate people with accents, though. mainly because i have one and perhaps they have a genuine reason for having one. and i don't like judging them for it because i had my arse taken when i first got here- and i did take it personally because it's a direct judgement of my character. and that isn't fair, not to me or to anyone. :)
i hate goodbye's too. i'll never know what to say, and even if i did have something to say- it'd never be enough. but with moving around so much, you'd reckon i'd get used to it. but i'm just tired of this..rootlessness?
i think i shall add to that list of mine now. :)
and i guess you do learn much more from what someone hates than with what they do like. :)
x
Hmmm the wonderful effects of just letting it out! Hate therapy yaaaay! Go let it out!
ReplyDeleteI hate it when people cant hold their liquor...why do people not know themselves??...It would save us a whole bunch of time...
ReplyDeleteMini skirt comment ---BAH! Fuck men are the fucking same. So what if she doesnt have the legs to carry them off? She has the freedom to wear WHATEVER she wants. Nothing can validate eve teasing! Pile of crap!
ReplyDeletewow! i love your hate list!
ReplyDeleteGosh, that's a long list of hates! :D
ReplyDeleteHeh! Nice tag .. haven't seen this "hate" tag before .. enjoyed it...
ReplyDeleteNice hates- about you and not other people. *smile*
ReplyDeleteHell! And I thought I was the king of Hate :-) You REALLY hate a lot of things, don't you? :-)
ReplyDeleteZ, Nice tag indeed :) It felt great to vent.. And I see you liked doing it too :P
ReplyDeleteI think I skipped tonnes from my own list (after reading yours).. I might just keep adding from here.....hehe
buddy,
ReplyDeletei hate it when : i say we have many things in common...
:)