Feb 25, 2006

Nine

Image hosting by Photobucket


The whole nine yards.
Dressed to the nines.
Nine planets in our solar system..
A stitch in time saves nine.
Nine months from conception to birth.
Cats with nine lives.
On Cloud Number Nine...

  • Working from Nine to Five

    Numerologic the magnified three, ancient sacred humanitarian number connected to inspired change, invention, and growth.

    Single numbers multiplied by nine results in digits that add to nine.

    2 x 9 = 18
    3 x 9 = 27
    4 x 9 = 36.


    The Hebrews referred to nine as the symbol of Immutable Truth.
A three-fold cord is not quickly broken.

Nine is the month I was born in.

It is a number which has gained a permanent presence in my life, which I can almost feel at times.

It has a lot of magic about it which fascinates me....

11 comments:

  1. 9 is the number i love!
    i celebrate 9th of september everyear.
    The year before last i got into a local train at 9:00, and changed 9 compartments by changing my compartment at every station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 is nice.

    (I can't help alliterating.)

    But I have a more persistant love affair with:

    1.6180339887

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chamki: Mate thats taking it to another level...

    Nimbu: Pie...yes whosoever came up with Pi..must have been a genius to say the least...

    yes I love pi
    too..specially lemon pies *or should I say *lemon tarts" (please excuse my moronic humour, and pardon the pun but couldn't help it , it just had to be said......:P

    Parvati: Thanks...
    cheers
    z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zofo,

    It's phi! And you can't love lemon phis because that is just wrong. Wrong.

    And did you just in some way call me a tart. *bats eyelashes* I thought you'd never notice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 rhymes with wine, mine, brine. now ask me why I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have an affinity for 13, myself. and 8. :)

    but mostly, i like the number 10. it was my jersey number at school..back when i used to be skinny and play footie and hockey. bah.

    now, i LOOK like the number 10!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm wonderful post on the number 9! Unfortunately i am not a numbers person and hence don't really attach anything to numbers.. i was born on a 4th which is well a boring number to say the least! Lovely info on number 9 though ;)

    Ps: there's a beatles song, an experimentative one called "Revolution 9" from the white album u might want to check it out.. its as obscure as it can get, yet the consistency in the chaos is just lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. when i came here there were 9 comments
    and
    my mobile no starts like this 999.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I was fascinated with 42 all this while,eh? Where was 9 hiding?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I too have read much about the meaning of numbers... how lovely that you are a 9, it explains so much about you. I am a 5 with a Yod in my chart... God spoke to me once, just once and told me was my choice, and explained what a martyr was. Said I was a teach, I asked what was I to teach? "One the same." We are all one. We play the illusion to make energy for we grow. You and I are the same, we are all the same. We are all ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:37 AM

    I was born on September 9 - so it is a number dear to my heart.

    But alas - they have discovered a tenth planet, so they are nine no more.

    ReplyDelete