Is this Love
I can feel you, I can hear you, I can see and touch and taste you even though you're miles from me right now.
If we are made by the memories we keep then : I am in love with you.... Still
because I can still feel the press of our bodies and the lemon and oleander scent of you with your back to the refigerator, your breath on my cheek and my hands in comfortable places.....
What is this thing?... this comfort,..... this stability and strength, .... this clarity, ..... hope, & desire?
I do not doubt it is that elusive and fragile thing called love.
We have been and gone so many places, changed our shapes and continue to match each other, burn each other, the electricity between us almost visible, a tangible thing.
The water rolls clear and deep, a rushing shush and a subterranean roar, constant and far to travel.



tagged zofaa!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou have been tagged.
That was a very heartfelt post man...
ReplyDeleteLoved the pic...
ReplyDeleteAnd to answer your question.. It might be, yes, 'coz it doesn't really sound lusty to me :)
Gave me goosebumps
ReplyDeletevery heartfelt indeed with an almost citric zest to the whole narration!
ReplyDeleteyou have been tagged!! visit my blog for details!
ReplyDelete:)
tag! you're it.
ReplyDeletei love the picture.
and the post. it made me relate and i don't want to examine how or why.
the picture was so good...and the post too. but it kind of made me sad. because at present, i don't feel the same.
ReplyDelete