Aug 26, 2007

Temple of The King

in the mist

lost in the mountains

the temple bells...

Image hosting by Photobucket


temple bells die out

their faint echo remains

A perfect evening!

Image hosting by Photobucket


the wind

gives prayers

wings...

and they soar....

Image hosting by Photobucket


I can sometimes hear her whispering my name .. The Call of the North Wind as it whistles through the Valley... The Misty Mountains are beckoning..

12 comments:

  1. there is something magical in this piece of ur Zofo ...

    for me there is calmness, there is elation of spirit, there is a lightness that lifts the soul, there is a high in nature thats unparalled

    beautifully expressed

    alok

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is also a photograph? It looks like a painting.

    The effect of this combination of little verses and pictures is exhilaratingly alive .. not only evokes the atmosphere .. it forces us to plunge into it ..

    "the wind
    gives prayers
    wings...
    and they soar...."

    Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty and subliminal ...
    in terms of images, words and feeling ... I dont think a concious effort was made to blend the three, but I feel a natural blending in imagery and feelings ... Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simlpy beautiful
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh mmmmmisty mountains.
    makes me want to scurry home and listen to led zepellin and pandit ravi shankar.

    did you take these photographs?

    i can almost hear the temple bells fading out like wind chimes at first light amidst the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:09 PM

    WoW...some beautifully captured shots...and some beautiful words to go with it...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Few words and more meaning. I like it that way....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zofo,
    from now on, If at all you receive any email from srivastav.jyoti@gmail.com ... Please ignore it ...
    My gmail account has been hijacked ...


    Now I cant even access my so many blogs I was making...
    back to square one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pics and awesome captions :)

    ReplyDelete