Aug 5, 2007

Bedroom Chatter

Getting up in my bed
now empty of your presence
I find evidence
Of the most intimate kind
That says that you were here...

10 comments:

  1. nice verse.

    tho a detective might say otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. quintessential "anatomy of melancholy" ...

    beautifully written ...

    one query, do you read comments on previous posts??? If so, i would love to drop few comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great...

    I wonder something...y u use the word " Evidence "...

    'I find evidence
    Of the most intimate kind'..

    tell me..then I ll know how right I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant ... brilliant and brilliant ...

    u had a good time ... and its reflected :)

    alok

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    You manage to do it again & again in little verses.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. StandbyMind Mystic Rose: I think I have been watching too much CSI.. sort of sinks in.. plus also wanted to convey something about the fact that there are deeper issues at hand,, wheels within wheels.. and the blame game..

    Jyoti Yes I do read ALL comments whether new or old.. (but sometimes I can't reply to all of them.. so dont think that I don't read them, I do..

    Alok
    Thanks mate.

    Aria: Small is sometimes all it takes to get something across more powerfully than a tome ......
    Thanks all for commenting appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was referring to the fact that the pillow on the left is not indented like theone on the right.
    also the bed covers on the left are still tucked in. :)
    therefore, no one there. elementary, my dear watson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. but then sherlock holmes was never known for romance. :)

    (oops)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coincidence I guess but your bed and Sigur Ros is putting me in such a mood right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "...and we'll paint over the evidence..."

    ReplyDelete