Jul 3, 2007

The Wandering Thoughts



In this strange place I am at present, between inertia and vibrancy, I’m torn between the abandoned and amusing – well, it amuses me – this limbo that I am currently in, all I can do is muse and enjoy this fantasy fueled lethargy..

I have few words right now; this is my way, to grasp with intuition rather than intellectuality until the sediment has completely settled and formed crystals of the senses to be recorded at the peak of their ripeness.



I am in the Parvati Valley of Himachal Pradesh, another week before I am back.

Till Then I will watch this Rock Growing inside the split oak tree.



..



del.icio.us Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. Was hoping to check your post on rains .. but this picture has made me think. Amazing picture but I'd a creepy-crawly feeling when I saw it . .don't know why ..

    "muse and enjoy this fantasy fueled lethargy.."
    that's a nice thing to do..
    enjoy the valley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that post on the rain is on my other blog..
    The MSN one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats an amazing pic!
    "to grasp with intuition rather than intellectuality until the sediment has completely settled and formed crystals of the senses to be recorded at the peak of their ripeness."

    -- totally identify with that process!

    ReplyDelete