
I'm in a daze, no more a fog which seems to make everything so surreal to my eyes and brain right now.. It has a dreamlike quality about it..
There is no recall as such when I try to remember what I did the whole day today or yesterday night both of which have decided to entwine themselves within each other, clasped together into one entity engaged in blissful copulation. Lost in each other, engrossed in each other..
(Poe's " Dream Within A Dream" comes to mind, but of course I can't remember it fully)
I'm on a plane ... I can't complain (Nirvana).
To keep my mind from wandering off into Lulu land, & trying not to drift into a Wonderland of Hallucinations, I have been playing games with myself. Yes playing Little Games
Little Games are for Little Boys




"what I did the whole day today or yesterday night both of which have decided to entwine themselves"
ReplyDeleteThis happens to me, often :D
and other joys ..err.. well .. ahem.. nice :)
u scribble as u dribble ..... u scribble very well ....
ReplyDeleteAria: Yes other joys with my new toys!! (evil grin)
ReplyDeleteAlok: Thankee muchly.. appreciaite it.
cheers
z
i know what u mean...it really dosent matter these days how different yesterday is from today...or if at all it is different...its a trickle of water that inevitbly dries up...and it dosent matter much either.
ReplyDeleteI saw that wonderful picture (on swing) at your other blog .. but there is something wrong in my connection.. whenever I try posting comments there .. my system hangs :(
ReplyDelete