perfect symmetry between the pic and the words ..... how i wish *to meet thee* would have been "shall we meet" ...... but i guess its inapporiate to suggest changes to something written/said by others .. anyways....
the picture represents to me aspiration of a certain kind--that desire to attain the unattainble, but the short lyric is not what i would call an unattainable desire...its a promise made, somewhere resonating across eternities and time.
much as he seems to have loved his dearly departed helpmeet, i think the good bish was probably just aware of his age and frailty when he sayeth I am already on the way
----- Sardonicus is everybody's friend Sardonicus keeps smiling till the end UB40 -----
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
perfect symmetry between the pic and the words ..... how i wish *to meet thee* would have been "shall we meet" ...... but i guess its inapporiate to suggest changes to something written/said by others .. anyways....
ReplyDeletethe picture represents to me aspiration of a certain kind--that desire to attain the unattainble, but the short lyric is not what i would call an unattainable desire...its a promise made, somewhere resonating across eternities and time.
ReplyDeletethe picture and those words are so touching .. that it's quite tough to conjure up the words that can clearly express my feelings ..
ReplyDeletemuch as he seems to have loved his dearly departed helpmeet, i think the good bish was probably just aware of his age and frailty when he sayeth I am already on the way
ReplyDelete-----
Sardonicus is everybody's friend
Sardonicus keeps smiling till the end
UB40
-----
like the painting. who is it by?
thank you for posting that. it was poignant in just the right way.
ReplyDeleteA few words and yet so expressive, i loved the poignancy of the piece and the befitting image. Nice one Z!
ReplyDeleteThe dreamy, childlike feel of the picture bowls me over...fascinating as always
ReplyDelete