hi.. i came across your blog at indiblogger and i like what i see :) you do pretty good poetry and photography. i'm working for this webzine www.flopmag.in and we have sections like photography, writings, music, paintings et al. Maybe you could drop by once whenever you are free and check it out and also contribute some of your works towards it and let me know what you think abt it :) and oh yes, even i keep some blogs mayb you can drop by over there too once ;)
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
hi..
ReplyDeletei came across your blog at indiblogger and i like what i see :) you do pretty good poetry and photography.
i'm working for this webzine www.flopmag.in and we have sections like photography, writings, music, paintings et al. Maybe you could drop by once whenever you are free and check it out and also contribute some of your works towards it and let me know what you think abt it :)
and oh yes, even i keep some blogs mayb you can drop by over there too once ;)
ohh .. that picture is divine.. pristine ..
ReplyDeletespectacular is the word that came to my mind, the moment I saw them ... amazing
ReplyDeleteAlok
Thanks Vagrant Seeker will check out the site and your blogs soon.
ReplyDeleteAria & Alok: Thank you my faithful friends.
cheers
Beautiful words and gorgeous shot!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jyoti
ReplyDeleteI have been away too long and have missed your poetic world. You have such a stellar blog, Zofo and it keeps growing.
ReplyDelete