The Haunting.
I'm haunted by the Ghost of Memories from a time long past.
Watching the rain always induces a kind of nostalgia for me.. Sometimes when I sit watching the rain coming down through an open door or window (car window in this case) I can drift so far away from the present.. and the curtain of rain acts like a screen replaying images of faint, half forgotten memories of times past.
Haunted in the Rain., originally uploaded by The Wandering Hermit.
I often delve into the spoken and unspoken language we use to create closeness or to distance ourselves from others.
What subtle agreements are made in the exchange of energy between two people?
We all nurture ideas about ourselves, others and the world in which we live.
We believe in the truth that these ideas hold for us.
Do these truths exist anywhere except in our own imagined reality?




I love this!
ReplyDeleteI'm too much of an earthling for metaphysical philosophy ... though it's fascinating reading ...
Thanks Jyoti..
ReplyDeletecheers
z.
transfixed. love the abstraction in this photograph.
ReplyDeletefood for thought :) lovely picture..
ReplyDelete