Jesus, Don't want me for a sun beam
A high, Late - Looking Sun beam, worriedly raced across the eastern sky and sneakily entered my room through the gap in the curtains....
Then like an uninvited guest, it fell across my face disturbing my vivid dreams and restless sleep,
I shammed sleep, hoping to get away with it just for thoise all to essential few minutes more.............
As you would expect, O !! idle reader, it was'nt a good welcome to the now mortally offended and brooding, high - late looking sun beam who had travelled light years to greet me this morning....
Dejected it sat down and continued to glare at me..I turned over....
but then ........
Dawn, dressed in Gold Sandals, came at last, in all its glory and whispered into my ear:
Wake Up.... sleepyhead, there's tons to do and nice lassies to meet...
I finally gave up courting that Jealous mistress Sleep & re joined the world of the living...............



Considering that comment of yours bout readin bad literature for inspiration or contrary, I think it got to you.
ReplyDeletewhy going biblical, these days...
ReplyDeletehaha .dat was nice, the ray of sun sat glaring at u !
ReplyDeletewow uve personified dem beautifully. !
I hope im using d right words
nyway it was cool ... way to cool :)
tch tch! I bet 'Sleep' will become a jealous mistress if you let a sun-beam's glare and a dawn's whisper separate you two! :)
ReplyDeleteNice post!