Apr 11, 2008

Jonathan Livingston Seagull

"The gulls who scorn perfection for the sake of travel go nowhere, slowly.
Those who put aside travel for the sake of perfection go anywhere, instantly..."

Richard Bach.

5 comments:

  1. that makes me wonder what sort i am. if i was a gull, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki gal hai .. seagull hai :)
    I'm instantly reminded of this line.. whenever someone mentions seagull.. really pretty picture. I love that color and those two lines left me marveling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the lines a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. illyria: I am sure you'll be the one who soars highest..

    Aria: haa.haaa... sea gall indeed.

    Kits: Thanks for visiting. glad you liked the lines..

    Thanks all
    cheers
    z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:27 AM

    Hmmm.....

    I recently read a passage regarding the differences between success and excellence .... I might now have to post it ...

    I will have to think more on perfection .... I'm not certain it's an attainable goal or virtue.

    Perhaps I'll find a different way to travel ...

    blue lady

    ReplyDelete