Apr 19, 2008

Ebb & Flow


Evenflow., originally uploaded by The Wandering Hermit.

When the sun set in the evening
An orange moon began to rise
As if the sea itself were burning
And flames leapt towards the skies

We share this world, my love and I
Parallel these shores we reside
We live and love as time goes by
With each changing of the tide

8 comments:

  1. moved something within me ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am your blog’s visitor from Eastern Asia.

    You’ve really got a great blog. And I love the mantra “Om mani padme hum”.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. nice. The image is vey poetic, inspiring stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image and words.. it touches on the healing powers of love and fancy in the acerbic realities of life ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. and at the end of everything, we find something worth living for. very sweet imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty neat and colorful blog you have. This is TimeCaptured. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:28 AM

    mmmmmm.....burning flames, orange moons and seas ...tidal changes worldly time....parallel to we

    i love how these words feel in my mouth ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~Alok: Thanks

    ~Sean Zhong: Hey there, thanks for visiting and commenting always glad to have new readers.

    ~Chandan: Thanks

    ~Aria: Don't know if I can ever heal.

    ~Illyria: Yes, that is goal isn't it.

    ~Time Captured: Thanks for visiting , glad you dropped by

    The Blue Bicycle: Hey there...There is just something about rolling words around... agree with ya..

    Cheers All of you wonderful people
    The Wandering Hermit.

    ReplyDelete