Casperbaba: Hey man, thanks for dropping by and for your comments.. Even Rocks are broken down to dust by the love of the wind. so what else can I say.. cheers and thanks A
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
wow thats an amazing image .. reminded me of something similar.. I'd seen somewhere.. a while back ..
ReplyDeletebtw the link you left is kewl ..
thanks :)
Awesome Image....
ReplyDeleteloved the sensibility of you words.
i dun think i am blessed enuff to articulate your work... but would like to tel the begining of a gazal sung by jagjit singh.
"sar jhukaogey toh pathar devta ho jayega.....
iitna mat usko chaho woh bevafaa ho jayega."
Thanks Aria..
ReplyDeleteCasperbaba: Hey man, thanks for dropping by and for your comments..
Even Rocks are broken down to dust by the love of the wind. so what else can I say..
cheers and thanks
A
the transposition of matter, from inanimate to animate. loving this.
ReplyDeletethe image blends so well with the words here...
ReplyDeleteand the effect is simply great :)