Feb 24, 2008

Break On Through To The Other Side.

I've been asked to write a series travelogues of my trips for a weekend supplement of HT called BRUNCH and one other Travel magazine....


Naturally am over the moon and I've been going through my earlier writings and collecting the bits and pieces of all those spur of the moment words written on paper tissues, napkins and even some toilet paper (Yes I do a lot of thinking there... Plus you can't let those spur of the moment insights slip by, you gotta nail them down when they appear because like inspiration they are tenuous things, coming along when least expected & deserting you when you need them most.)



" I seek my story where it lurks
Amid the unpublished portion of my works."





Hopefully this is the start of something which will end in book form eventually

3 comments:

  1. excellent...

    rock on !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! You really should reach a wider audience.. with the kind of trips you make and all these awesome places you write about .. more ppl should get a chance to read your experiences .. and this is just a small step in that direction .. a book should surely follow sometime ..
    Best..

    PS - do let me know when your articles appears and if I can read them ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Prashant..

    Aria: Tumhare mooh mein Ghee Shakkar... Thanks a lot.. Sure will let you know when they come out..sometime in March I hope

    cheers and thanks again

    ReplyDelete