Jun 6, 2006

Let the Music be your Master

The music I listened to last night in my house was intoxicating like red wine, pretty when held up to the light, sharp and then smooth against the tongue.

I found my thoughts dervishing, great billows of whirling energy, connected between earth and sky like a spinning dancer's hands, one hand open to the ground, the other open towards the sky, forming a conduit like a high priest of ancient gods I evoke the spirit to rise from the ashes again as the song faded out and I was left alone once again to begin once more as the guitar struck a new chord ….


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

  1. Must have been one alchemizing experience ..
    The picture is startling . .and so is the verbal arabesques .. you described in the post ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with intern's comments you just give out the 'wow' feeling with the way you express!! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that picture. You just have to tell me where you got it from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...
    love the way the colours spiral out of control...nice...did you paint that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would really love to know
    the exact piece of music you were listening to ...

    yes, Music is my passion :)

    Flights Of The Mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:17 AM

    Music takes me places without my feet having to move...but of course they do anyway. What a fabulous thing to be human...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a few days ago i heard RHCP's Stadium Arcadium (the track from their new album of the same name). And it blew my mind totally. And i realised i'd not felt so carried away by music in a long long long time. Of course i cant describe the feeling as awesomely as you do...but i ended up listening to that track 34 times.
    I wondered if we, as adults lead such stressed lives that music and art leave no impact anymore? Or is the music and art that mediocre that it fails to create an impact? ...And then, once in a while we come across something that leaves us feeling so.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey zof.
    thought i'd say hey.

    been a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice illustration...who's it by?

    ReplyDelete