A Momentary Lapse Of Reason - 10 - Sorrow
Sorrow
The Association of Objects and Memories and the Feelings related to them, tend to overwhelm me at times.
Just a year ago things were more real and tangible now everything seems to be in a miasma of its own. Layered in the misty web of my memories, in which I roam freely till a stubborn string pulls me back into the past which seems real enough to touch but really is intangible....
It is at such times I feel the real loss.. Its been a year since my father passed away and in someways I am yet to come to grips with it and yet in others I am well aware of his absence.
Funny how the mind works and triggers emotions....
The Buddha In his five percepts stated : I am of the nature to die. There is no way to escape death.
I guess this trip with my mother to be with my brother who resides in Dubai is our way of coping with it..



0 Wandering Thoughts:
Post a Comment