wow - gorgeous picture! It's so sad that a region this beautiful is so full of strife. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. National Geographic had an entire feature on Darwin in the Feb '09 issue - you might have seen it already. We were at the Galapagos Islands a few years ago, and it was so fascinating, seeing what he must have seen there.
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
wow - gorgeous picture! It's so sad that a region this beautiful is so full of strife. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. National Geographic had an entire feature on Darwin in the Feb '09 issue - you might have seen it already. We were at the Galapagos Islands a few years ago, and it was so fascinating, seeing what he must have seen there.
ReplyDelete