We're just two lost souls Swimming in a fish bowl, Year after year, Running over the same old ground. What have we found? The same old fears. Wish you were here.
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
i like what u have done, marrying the pics to the lyrics...pretty good stuff
ReplyDeleteOh this is simply beautiful.. So touching and so very enchanting!
ReplyDeleteAnd thats a brillian photograph. You're really gifted, Zofo...
such a beautiful beautiful picture !!!!
ReplyDeleteexcellent match!!! perfect.
ReplyDeletegrt poem
ReplyDeleteFantastic picture. Enriched even more by the words.
ReplyDeletethe picture is exact..& the words are poignant~
ReplyDeleteLoved this image on yr flickr site... good one yet again A.
ReplyDeleteC
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
ReplyDelete