Jan 23, 2009

The Lord Of The Ring

The Lord Of The Ring

All the birds have flown up and gone;
A lonely cloud floats leisurely by.
We never tire of looking at each other -
Only the mountain and I

- Li Po (Alone Looking At The Mountain)

Under A Cloud.

5 comments:

  1. This is a nice post, Zofo. Hope all is well with you.

    I was sorry to hear about the tragedy in your country. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious!
    It’s been a while that I visited your photo stream…seems like I am missing out on some mighty awesome trip you recently made! This one comes like a wake up call…must go outta this city…must…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shots! Where were they taken? Did you climb the mountain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bindu,
    These were taken during a recent visit to the Gangotri Glacier in the Garhwal Himal of Uttarakhand.. And the mountain is called Shivling.. Yeah I've climbed a lot in this region including an attempt on Shivling's East Pillar.

    ReplyDelete