Countless the twigs which tremble at Dawn,
When Young Buds Lean on each other in yearning..
As little by little the night turns around
(The
frangipani tree in my backyard at dawn, lyrics adapted from
Pink Floyd's : Set the Control For the Heart of the Sun.)
amazing photo.. lovely colors.. has such a serene feel to it .. I kept looking for a long time...
ReplyDeleteThanks Aria..
ReplyDeletecheers
z.
wow your sight looked a bit spooky until I saw the beautiful blossomed flowers....
ReplyDeletefirst time here, how are you?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, i thought Frangipani was a name of a chain of restaurants.
I had no idea that was a tree as well.
Secondly, was wondering what on Mother Earth the British had to do with the restaurant OR the tree.
Never realised the name was Frangipani and not 'Firangi Pani'...
Had a sheepish smile stuck across my face as i read this... Heh.
Shucks. Is it the MBA? Or is it me?
nice shot!!...lovely colors..
ReplyDelete