Where Do I Begin...

Begin at the very beginning, perhaps before the Dawn of Time itself
Begin at the very precipice of darkness before light first flared up..
Begin in the instant before the universe burst onto the scene....
Begin at the very precipice of darkness before light first flared up..
Begin in the instant before the universe burst onto the scene....
The search for answers (if there are any) perhaps will one day satisfactorily answered
and maybe the answer to that ultimate question of Life, The Universe & Everything
will be something other than 42..
Till then keep wandering and wondering Across The Universe.
Fiona Apple Cover Version of Beatles original on YouTube



How often you do this. Convey so much in so very few words. Awesome three lines at the top.
ReplyDeletethere is something wrong with my connection(old story) so I couldn't watch the video fully but whatever I could.. is pretty interesting.. will try again later ..
Almost as if She is practising mindfulness...
ReplyDeleteThanks Aria... I have some bad days too when connections specially reliance ones.. let me down..
ReplyDeletedo watch it.. its quite good..
Priyanka: yes.. and I love that look and how she's so detached from everything around her..
Hi! I came across your blog through your Flickr page :)
ReplyDeleteThis version of 'Across the Universe' has become one of my favourite songs, thanks for sharing!
- Supriya
(glossyfloss)
Thanks Supriya.. yeah its quite an engaging song and specially with her smile she is simply enchanting.. Thanks for dropping by..
ReplyDeletecheers