Jan 30, 2008

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out! Part III

And in the darkened underpass
I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last
(But then a strange fear gripped me and I
Just couldn't ask)
- Morrissey, The Smiths
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=INgXzChwipY




{Ever since I first heard this song I wanted to click something like this and the other day everything came together very unexpectedly and this was the result}

5 comments:

  1. nice blog u have here....

    blgrollin ya...hope u dont mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. d sinner: Hey there, thanks for visiting and the comment.. no worries sure you can link me up.
    cheers
    z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to open this blog .. I got the message .. 'its open for invited readers only..' . .wonder why ..
    The new look is awesome.. the image on the header .. I kept looking at it for a long time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks aria,
    I had disabled it for a couple of weeks as I found some people were using pics and some writing from here..
    but now have made it as friends only..

    Cheers
    z

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete