Creeping Snakes
- During Dinner her feet dance under the table. Creeping snakes!!
Looking intently at her plate she devours her food, the picture of innocence.. not responsible
for the footwork going on under the table ! like nooses her legs get hooked. Here and there.
- I take her for a ride on my bike, a long way from home.
Her hair always in my face.



Nice ramble but snake ? :O I see a snake in your profile pic too. I can never form an imagery with snakes in my mind. It chills my spine.
ReplyDelete"like nooses her legs get hooked. Here and there."
very interesting description. :)
i need advice. i'm assuming you're a body language analyst.
ReplyDeleteTwisty!
ReplyDeletea very intriguing piece. a romance with a hint of reptile, perhaps? :)
ReplyDeletenice stuff...
ReplyDeleteI think I left a comment here but I cant seem to find it. Now, you have a naughty way to put your thoughts on paper. And that pic of yours with beethoven in the background is just brilliant (clockwork, isnt it?)
ReplyDeleteinteresting dear zof
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete